I am also entering it into the following challenges:
- Everybody Art Challenge - #84 - Spring/Fruehling
- Simon Says Challenge - Easter/Spring and Glimmer
- Charisma Cardz Challenge - #12 - Spring Has Sprung
- Stampin' For The Weekend Challenge - #35 - Easter
The Easter Bonnet Bunny image, from the Penny Black Garden Friends stamp set, was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink and coloured with the Copic Sketch markers.
- Bunny: E00, E41, E43, R20, YR02
- Hat: Y00, E00, YR02
- Ribbon/Butterflies: R20, YR02
- Flowers/Foliage: R20, YR02, Y08, YG41, G14
- Grass: YG41, G14
A strip of the pink paper was matted across a panel of the distressed pink and yellow tulip paper, also from the K&Co paper pad and matted onto the card blank.
The sentiment, from the See D's Easter Kit stamp set, was stamped using the Onyx Black ink and matted onto the pink paper and positioned over the corner of the Bunny image.
A yellow paper flower from The Crafty Cow was adhered onto the pink border strip and a yellow faux gem was added in the centre.