I decided to watercolour the Flower Power Tilda image using the Whispers Brushstroke markers and cut the image out.
A panel of the circle paper from the Basic Grey Lily Kate paper pad was matted onto blue paper, and a panel of adhesive plasterer's scrim was attached to the front of the patterned paper. I found this particular one in Wickes and it seems to be sticky enough to stay stuck to the paper.
Two lengths of lilac organza ribbon were attached across the panel and three large clear faux gems were attached onto the ribbon.
The circle sentiment panel, from Aud Designs, was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink and watercoloured using the Whispers markers. This was matted onto a circle of the patterned paper and a scalloped circle of the blue paper, all cut out using Nestabilities dies.
A small clear gem was added to the centre of the flower on the sentiment panel.
Here are the challenges that I'll be entering this card into:
- Scrapbook Sisters - #4 - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
- 365 Cards - #212 - Three Gs (Girl, Green, Glisten)
- Incy Wincy - #61 - Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant - #84 - Aqua/Designer Paper/Embellishment of Choice
- One Stitch At A Time - #32 - Anything Goes
- Sundays with Crissy - #9 - Sparkle & Shine
- Crazy4Challenges - #56 - Bling
- Tellen's Place - Bling It!
- Digi Doodle Shops Best - #27 - 3D It!
- Totally Tilda - #6 - Glitter & Sparkle