This one was made using the Lookin' For Clues image from Mo's Digital Pencil.
The image was coloured using Copic sketch markers:
- Hat/Shoes: YR02, E13, E35
- Skin: E00, E21, E51, E13
- Coat: YG67, G85, N3
- Belt: G85, N3
- Buckle: Y17, E35
- Trousers: E35
- Magnifying Glass: Y17, E35, N3
- Shadow: N3, E43, E13
Two corners of a panel of the Fossil paper, from the Basic Grey Archaic paper pad, were rounded using the large XCut corner rounder and matted on the copper paper and green cardstock. A panel of the Passe paper, also from the Archaic paper pad, was matted onto the copper paper and centred on the card blank.
The tickets, from the Autumn Leaves Ticketed stamp set, were stamped onto the Earth Worm paper from the same paper pad using Memento Rich Cocoa dye ink. Using a small hole punch and a perforating blade, the strips were transformed into tickets. Copper wire was wound around a pricking tool and attached to the reverse of the tickets and the oval panel.
The panels were then added to the card blank and three green buttons were threaded with metallic copper thread and added in the bottom right hand corner.
Here are the blog challenges I am entering this card into:
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Let's Hear It For The Boys
- Stamping Vacation - Squares and Circles
- The Paper Variety - 1-2-3 Challenge (1 image, 2 tickets, 3 buttons)
- Cards For Men - #7 - Embossing
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- My Partner In Crafting Crime - #23 - 3 or More Buttons
- Simon Says Stamp and Show - A Hat
- Gingerloft - #14 - Die Cuts or Punches
- Pile It On - #13 - Cutie Patootie
- Sentimental Sundays - #48 - Cute and Cuddly
- Crafty Emma - #29 - Die Cut Crazy
- Simply Create - #40 - Do-It-Yourself
- Tellen's Place - Touch It...Feel It
- Totally Papercrafts - #59 - Cuddly & Cute
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - #53 - Happy Birthday
- Pals Paper Arts - #87 - Punches
- Rainbow Lady - #146 - A Night At The Movies (Sherlock Holmes)
- Shelly's Images - Gettin' Punchy!!