The Mr and Mrs Foxglove image, from Whiff of Joy, was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and coloured using Copic Sketch markers:
- Foxglove 1: V12, V15, V17, B21, G00, BG11, YG11
- Foxglove 2: V12, B21, G00, BG11, YG11
- Hair: E13, E35, E57
- Skin: E00, E21, E51, R20
- Bees: V12, N1
- Grass: BG11, YG11
A panel of the Pond paper from the Basic Grey Wisteria paper pad was matted onto the purple card and then onto the card blank.
Using the Violet paper from the same paper pad, a panel was die cut using a Labels 3 Nestabilities die and attached behind the image panel.
The circle flourish stamp from the Fiskars Harlequin Charm stamp set was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink and cut out along the outer edge of the circle. The sentiment from the Foxglove stamp was stamped in the centre of the circle using the Tuxedo Black ink and the circle was then coloured using the Copic markers:
- Sentiment panel: V17, B21, V12
A bow was created from lilac organza ribbon using a bowmaker and attached in the top left corner of the card.
Highlights were then added to the image using a Papermania Snow White gel pen and to both the image and sentiment panels using a clear Sakura Stardust pen.
Here are the challenges that I am entering this card into:
- Craft Your Days Away - #10 - Punch It Out
- Crafty Emma - #16 - Anything But A Christmas Card
- Mami Doodles - #16 - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - #142 - Floral Frenzy
- Hodge Podge Shop - #5 - Birthday Cards
- Little Red Wagon - #58 - Use A Die Cut
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - #35 - Anything Goes
- Woodware USA - #4 - Happy Birthday
- One Stitch At A Time - #43 - Anything Goes