I love this image and decided, due to time constraints, to stamp and colour it in using just one inkpad.
The Wee With Christmas Tree image, from Whiff of Joy, was stamped using Tim Holtz Peeled Paint distress ink and watercoloured by dragging the colour from the outline and adding extra colour where needed.
The tree image was then highlighted using Glitz It Pear Green glitter glue and matted onto olive green card.
A panel of the cream glitter flourish paper from the Dovecraft Noel paper pad was adhered to the card blank. A strip of the green flourish paper from the same paper pad was then punched using the scalloped scallop border punch from EK Success and matted over the join.
The sentiment, from the Dovecraft Studio G Stylized Tree stamp set was stamped using the Peeled Paint ink and matted onto the olive green card and positioned at the bottom of the card, and the image panel over the strip of punched paper.
Here are the challenges that I'll be entering this card into:
- Mami Doodles - #16 - Anything Goes
- AiFactory - #60 - Christmas/Holiday
- Dutch Dare - #92 - Christmas Card/Tag or Ornament
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #44 - Merry Christmas
- Stampavie and More - #120 - Christmas
- Stampin' Royalty - #49 - Winter Holidays
- A Spoon Full Of Sugar - #133 - A Christmas Card
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - #35 - Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge - #44 - All I Want For Christmas Is You
- Stamps R Us - #10 - Holiday Cards
- Crafty Hos' Challenge - Religious Holidays
- Cupcake Inspirations - #88 - Christmas Tree and Holly
- Allsorts - #82 - Last Minute Christmas
- Ellephantastic Challenges - #21 - Christmas/Winter
- Our Daily Bread - #41 - Photo Inspiration
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Monochromatic
- Simon Says Stamp and Show - Holiday Greeting