Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Networked Blogs

Monday, 1 December 2008

I've been tagged - again!

I have been tagged by the very talented Caroline. I am honoured as I love her cards - in fact, so much so that I've copied and pasted a few of her designs onto a sheet as inspiration for my Christmas cards this year!!!

I have to share 7 random or weird facts about myself - then tag 7 people & let them know they have been tagged!

So, seven new weird and wonderful facts about myself........

1. I hate bananas - hate the smell, hate the texture and the taste - yet, I seem to be able to cope with artificial banana flavourings - and I love Pisang Ambon!!!

2. I make a mean curry - it's so good, that squaddies want to eat it!! (Not just random ones, DH is in the army!!!)

3. I worked as a teaching assistant in a German Hauptschule (like a comprehensive) teaching English for 10 months as part of my German Degree course. It confirmed my thoughts that I didn't want to be a teacher!!! It was very hard work, with a classroom of 30% Turkish kids who didn't even speak German, let alone English!! (Teaching the 6-8 year olds was good fun though, especially playing Bingo!)

4. My favourite cocktail is Pina Colada - although I'm up for trying new ones!!!

5. I'm a sports addict - but only as a spectator! I love watching football, rugby, tennis, ice skating, athletics, cricket - but have only watched rugby live. I'd love to go and watch my beloved Spurs play at White Hart Lane (especially if it was the day we beat Arsenal!!)

6. I worked in a jewellery shop between finishing uni and getting married, so I'm quite good at identifying semi-precious stones (we didn't do gemstones!).

7. I collect Denby Greenwich - but hardly ever use it!! It's for special occasions, don't you know!

So, there are my seven facts and here are the seven people I'm tagging:

1 comment:

Sarita said...

Thank you Kathleen for your lovely comments on my blog, and for the award, and being tagged. I will have to get my thinking cap on!!
Luv Sarita xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin