Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Networked Blogs

Monday, 1 December 2008

Pink and Purple Tilda with Sledge

Tilda was stamped and watercoloured with Whispers Brushstroke markers, cut out (not square though due to the way I had stamped them out!), matted onto black card and highlighted with Craft Planet Irridescent Sparkle Glitter Glue and Anita's Metallic White 3D dimensional paint.

Two co-ordinating papers from the DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas Multi Stack were cut to size and were attached to the card blank.

A file tab was cut from matching violet card to the card blank using a Sizzlet die, and the sentiment stamped using a stamp from the HOTP Christmas Motifs set and Versafine Onyx Black Archival Pigment ink. This was attached behind the Tilda image and attached to the card front.
A scroll was stamped over the snowflake paper using a stamp from the HOTP Christmas scrolls stamp set and highlighted with Anita's Metallic White 3D dimensional paint.

2 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Gorgeous card!
Love that image it is so cute and your fluffy bits look fabulous!
hugs
kim x

katy said...

Hi Kathleen, this is so pretty !! I have a little something for you on my blog xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin