Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Monday 16 November 2009

A6 Green and Copper Landmarks

Here is another card I made using the London, New York, Paris, Rome stamp from Crafty Individuals. I actually made them at the same time but forgot to upload this version.

The image was stamped onto the orange brushstroke paper from the K&Co Basic Grey Sublime paper pad using Versafine Vintage Sepia archival pigment ink. This was cut down to two images and matted onto green paper and copper mirror card and also matted onto the copper mirror card.

A panel of green paper was embossed using the Cuttlebug hinge border embossing folder and colour tinted using the ColorBox Chestnut Roan fluid chalk ink.

A border was stamped around the edge of a panel of the green paper using a stamp from the Autumn Leaves On The Edge stamp set and the Vintage Sepia ink. I was forced to buy these having seen what Alex did with them at our little get-together in August.

The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment, from the Papermania Just For You stamp set, was stamped below the image using the Vintage Sepia ink.

The inside of the card was also decorated using the border stamp from Autumn Leaves stamp set and the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment stamp.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I forced you, then, did I??? *lol* Glad you did buy it though as it looks absolutely beautiful on this card! I love everything about it, it's perfect!
Are you crafting in your new home yet, then?
Lots of love across the miles... (xxx)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin