Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Thursday 22 July 2010

Blog Candy From Pink Gem - CLOSED

Janet over at Pink Gem has a great blog candy up for grabs.

For some reason I can't save a copy of the picture of the blog candy to be able to add it here but you can see a picture of it here.

Up for grabs is:
  • ProMarker Stamping Pack 2
  • Two Pink Gem Stamps of your choice (subject to availability)
  • Pack of 6 Petaloo Wild Roses - Baby Blue
  • Adhesive Pearl Floral & Vines
  • 20 Mulberry Paper Flowers Grey/Black Petals
  • 20 Mulberry Paper Flowers Soft Tan Petals
  • Craftime Mini Crystals - Pink
  • Double Sided Adhesive Pads
To be in with a chance of winning, here's what you've got to do:


  • Post the picture of the blog candy on your blog with a link back to Janet's blog and post a bit about the candy.
  • Leave a link with Mr Linky and then add a comment in case Mr Linky stops working.
The draw for one lucky winner will take place at 6pm on the 30th July

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin