The butterfly image was coloured using Copic sketch markers:
- Butterfly: BV00, BV04, B41
The edge of the circle was lightly coloured with Tim Holtz Dusty Concord distress ink and silver embossed.
The Fleur de Lys circle frame stamp, from the Papermania Hampstead Icons and Sentiments stamp set, was stamped and silver heat embossed onto cornflower blue paper and die cut using a circle Nesties die. This was matted onto a die cut circle from a Lakeland set of die cut sheets and a Big Scalloped circle die cut from silver mirror card.
A panel of the blue patterned paper, from the pad of free Kate Knight designed papers, was distressed around the edges with the Dusty Concord ink and a length of lilac organza ribbon was tied around the centre.
This was then matted onto the blue paper and the silver mirror card and then onto the card blank.
Clear Dew Drops from Patti's Pretties were then added in each of the corners of the patterned paper.
Here are the challenges I am entering this card into:
- AiFactory - #55 - It's A Garden Party
- Paper Play - #44 - Circles
- Stampin' B's - #83 - Animal in Die Cut
- ABC Challenge - G is for Glitter
- Creative Cottage - #26 - Embossing
- Freshly Brewed - #22 - Anything Goes
- Flutter By Wednesdays - #129 - Anything Goes
- Anything Goes - #23 - B is for (Butterfly)
- Artful Inkables - #32 - Blue, White and Silver
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - #91 - Inspiration from Cafe Baudelaire Prints (Papillon)
- Scrap-Creations - Your Favourite Technique (Stamping)
- Craft Your Passion - #30 - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy - #66 - Anything Goes
- Lexi's Creations - #26 - Anything Goes
- Paper Players - #22 - Anything Goes
- Secret Crafter - #107 - Anything That Flies
- Wee Memories - #29 - Anything Goes
- Daring Cardmakers - Topaz - November Birthstone
- Raise The Bar - #43 - Curves