A blue luggage tag was distressed using a combination of Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Tim Holtz distress inks. The Antique Linen and Walnut Stain inks were used to colour through a piece of sequin waste and then the tag was overstamped with the Pocket Watch stamp from the Paper Artsy Clocks 3 stamp set with the Antique Linen ink.
A strip of the Oxford paper from the Basic Grey Boxer paper pad was colour distressed with the three brown Tim Holtz inks and the edges curled. This was matted across the tag and overstamped with the Pocket Watch stamp and the Time Piece Collage stamp, also from the Clocks 3 stamp set, and gold embossed.
The 'To Live Is Startling...' sentiment, also from the Clocks 3 stamp set, was stamped onto the Commando paper from the same paper pad and gold embossed. This was then overstamped with the Pocket Watch image using the Walnut Stain ink. The image was then torn out and the edges distressed with the brown inks. A large gold eyelet was set in the top of the tag and threaded with string, which was coloured with the Walnut Stain ink.
A larger panel of the Commando paper was distressed with the Antique Linen and Walnut Stain inks and the Pocket Watch image was stamped over it with the Antique Linen ink. This was also used to colour through the sequin waste.
Another strip of the Oxford paper was distressed and matted across the stamped panel. This was matted onto blue card and gold square brads from Dovecraft were added in the corners.
Here are the blog challenges I'm entering with this card:
- Inktegrity - #24 - Anything Goes
- Fab 'n' Funky - #50 - Going With The Flow
- Gingersnap Creations - #80 - Vintage Hues
- Little Red Wagon - #56 - Basic Grey
- Everybody Art - #118 - Use Shapes
- My Time To Craft - #116 - Tag Along
- Pollycraft - #71 - Feeling Blue
- Hodge Podge - #4 - Anything Goes
- Paper Romance - #26 - Add A Tag
- StampInsanity - Challenge Yourself
- Simon Says Stamp and Show - Distress Inks