The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and coloured with Copic sketch markers:
- Hair: E43, E44, E49
- Skin: E00, E21, E51, R02, R20
- Dress; B00, BG10, BG11
- Flower: B00, BG10, BG11, R32, R37
- Leaves; YG13, YG95, E44
- Butterflies: R32, R37, R39
- Socks: BG10
- Lace Frills: BG10
- Shoes: B00, BG10, BG11, E44
Once again, large parts of this image were coloured using the Transfer Technique as discovered in the Copic Colouring Guide, using both the lighter shades and the blender pen.
The image panel was then trimmed and the corners rounded with the large XCut corner rounder punch. This was then matted onto a panel of red card die cut using a Labels 8 Nestabilities die and embossed with the Indentz Ellipse embossing folder.
A strip of the blue floral border paper from the Prima Madeline paper pad was matted onto a strip of the red card that was punched with the Martha Stewart Doilly Lace punch. A length of aqua grosgrain ribbon was wrapped around the strip and a shorter piece was knotted to the right.
This strip was then attached across a panel of the butterflies paper from the same paper pad and a Marianne Creatables leaf flourish die cut, also cut from the red card, was tucked under the ribbon.
The image panel was then added over the ribbon.
A large pale blue pearl brad from Papermania was added in the top right corner.
The circle sentiment, from Aud Designs, was stamped using Memento Rhubarb Stalk dye ink and coloured with Copic markers:
- R32, R37, BG10, BG11, B00, YG13, YG95
This was then die cut using a classic circle Nestabilities die and matted onto a red classic scalloped circle.
Once the card was fully assembled, the circle sentiment and the butterflies in the image were then highlighted using Ranger Glossy Accents.
I also decorated the inside of the card using a strip of the border paper matted onto a strip punched with the Doilly Lace punch. The sentiment stamp, from the Papermania Clare Curd Sentiments stamp set, was stamped using the Rhubarb Stalk ink.
- Anything Goes - #48 - Inspired by Film/TV (Hawaii 5-0)
- Deep Ocean - #6 - Light Blue
- My Time To Craft - #154 - Here Come The Girls
- Papertake Weekly - Dies To Die For
- Tuesday Throwdown - #63 - Dimension and Texture
- Happileigh Scrappin' - #36 - Girly Girl
- Kaboodle Doodles - #81 - Ribbon
- Karen's Doodles - Punch It Out
- Make It Monday - #51 - Anything Goes
- Marianne's Design Divas - Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - #53 - Anything Goes
- Stamp With Fun - #125 - Summer
- Stamping Scrapping Central - Summer (Tilda stamp)
- Stamps R Us - Anything Goes
- Victorine Originals - #15 - Summer
- Corrosive Challenge - #130 - Girlie
- Magnolia Down Under - #110 - Butterflies
- Sentimental Sundays - #69 - Birthday
- Sketchy Colors - #81 - Shades Of Blue
- Colour Me Creative Copics Challenge - #25 - Things With Wings
- Designed2Delight - Anything Goes
- Just Some Lines - Embossing
- Make It Colourful - #31 - Ground Your Subject
- Mark's Finest Papers - #69 - Emboss It
- One Stop Craft - #145 - Bold and Bright
- Paper Creator's Craft - #5 - Red and Blue
- Crazy4Challenges - #101 - BINGO (ribbon, die cuts, embossing)
- Digi's With Attitude - #32 - Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays - #20 - Anything Goes
- Pattie's Creations - #28 - Animals or Insects
- Sew Many Cards - #65 - Summer Time
- Craft Us Crazy - #15 - Anything Goes
- PaperCrafting Journey - #17 - Anything Goes
- Rainbow Lady - #166 - Song Of Choice (Love Is Like A Butterfly - Dolly Parton)
- Sassy Studio Design - #86 - Use More Than 1 Die Cut
- Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
- Stamp Insanity - #73 - Anything Goes
- Flutterby Wednesdays - #168 - Anything Goes
- Alota - #65 - Falling For Bugs
- Emerald Fairie Garden - #7 - Birthdays
- Freshly Brewed - #61 - Emboss It
- The Paper Shelter - #28 - Die Cuts/Punches
- Mo's Challenge - #96 - Feeling Blue