I absolutely love the Chandelier image tht came with the July 2011 issue of Craft Stamper magazine. The image was stamped using Adirondack Stream dye ink and matted onto the blue diamonds paper from the Prima Madeline paper pad.
The card blank was completely covered with the Floral Bird paper from the same paper pad and the image panel added to the right.
A strip of the Alphabet paper was added to a strip of the Multi Border paper (both from the Madeline paper pad), and this was then added over the image panel.
Faux stitching was then added over the joins of the paper pieces using the Zigzag Stitch stamp from the HOTP Stitches stamp set and ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk ink.
Two mini tags, that have been in my stash since the beginning of time, were coloured around the edges using the Chestnut Roan ink and letters were stamped using the Stream ink and a Studio G mini alphabet stamp set (also underused!!). The tags were attached to some teal embroidery thread and added to the card and a brown Card Candi from Craftwork Cards was added over the ends of the threads.
Highlights were added to the Chandelier image using Glossy Accents and DecoArt Crystal Glamour dust.
All papers were distressed with the Chestnut Roan ink.
The inside of the card was also decorated using a photo corner stamp from the Stamps Away Bookplates, Corners and Anchors stamp set, stamped onto the blue diamonds paper used on the front of the card using the Stream ink and cut out.
Here are the blog challenges I am entering this card into:
- Anything Goes - #47 - Happy Birthday/Celebration
- Crazy Amigo - Anything Goes
- Ladybug Crafts TLT - #36 - Favourite Stamp
- Paper Minutes - #178 - Turquoise/Dark Pink/Lime
- Top Tip Tuesday - #46 - Straight Edges
- Use It Tuesday - #13 - Indian Summer
- Incy Wincy - #106 - Something Old, Something New (Old: tags, New: Prima papers, Chandelier stamp)
- Make It Monday - #49 - Anything Goes
- Cupcake Craft - #154 - Sew Mad
- Scrapmaster's Paradise - #112 - Colour Combo
- Creative Inspirations - #65 - Summer
- Gingerloft - #22 - Make It Sparkle
- Kenny K Krafty Girlz - #55 - Anything Goes (Summery)
- Opus Gluei - #110 - No Sentiment Allowed
- Paper Creations Ink - #6 - Stitching
- Stampin' Sisters In Christ - #101 - Use Something From Your Stash You'd Forgotten About
- Cupcake Inspirations - #122 - Colour Combo
- Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
- Challenge Up Your Life - #49 - Anniversary
- Crafty Calender - Hot Colours
- Inspire Me Fridays - #18 - Anything Goes
- Pattie's Creations - #27 - Faux or Real Stitching
- Raise The Bar - #69 - Anything Goes
- The Stamp Man - #28 - Stitching
- Ai Factory - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - #114 - Anniversary
- Craft Us Crazy - #14 - Anything Goes
- Delightful Challenges - Stitching (Faux or Real)
- Moving Along With The Times - #110 - Don't Be Square
- Little Red Wagon - #93 - Use A Bird On Your Project
- The Paper Shelter - #26 - Real of Faux Stitching
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anniversary
- Addicted To Stamps - #10 - Anything Goes