I decided that I would make the New Home card using this cute digi image.
The Mushroom House digi image, from Tiddly Inks, was coloured with Copic Sketch markers:
- Mushroom Roof: E04, E07, E09, R02, R37, R39
- Mushroom Base: Y00, Y02, Y11, E40, E41, E43
- Door: E33, E35, E37
- Window Frame: E35
- Window: BG10
- Grass/Leaves/Trees: YG13, YG95
- Flowers/Sign/Door Mat: R02
- Pot: E07
- Shadow: E35, E43
- Letters: E40
The corners of the image panel were then punched with the large XCut corner rounder. This was then matted onto a panel of cream card and a panel of deep red card die cut using a Nestabilities Labels 1 die.
A panel of the Cream Floral Script paper from the Prima Botanical paper pad was matted onto the red card, both punched with the corner punch.
The sentiment panel was created by stamping the curly frame image from the Papermania Tweet stamp set using Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink and the sentiment from the Papermania Mix and Match Scrolls and Sentiments stamp was stamped in the centre using the same ink. The frame was cut out and matted onto the cream and red cardstocks.
The flowers on the main image were then highlighted with Craft Planet Iridescent Sparkle glitter glue.
The frame of the sentiment panel was traced around using the clear Sakura Stardust pen.
The inside of the card was also decorated, using my much-neglected Sizzix Sizzlits Latches die. The rivets of the latches were coloured using the 110 Copic sketch marker and traced over with the clear Sakura Stardust pen.
Here are the blog challenges I am entering this card into:
- Use It Tuesday - #15 - Uninked Stamp (New Home and Home Sweet Home)
- Crafty Boots - #1 - Anything Goes
- Magical Mondays - Anything Goes
- Make It Monday - #54 - Anything Goes
- Squigglefly - #115 - Red and/or Orange
- Come and Get It - Red/Brown/Orange
- The Crafty Pad - #138 - Goodbye Summer
- I Did It Creations - #72 - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - #79 - Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sundays - #72 - Autumn/Fall
- Stampin' Sisters In Christ - #106 - Card Must Have A Door
- Colour Me Copic - #26 - Fall/Autumn
- Crafty Emma - #53 - Magical or Spooky
- Di's Digis Designs - #1 - Anything Goes
- Crazy4Challenges - #104 - Colour Combo
- Card Makin' Mamas - #28 - Going Digital
- Fun With Shapes and More - #91 - Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays - #23 - Anything Goes
- Crafting Misfit - Anything Goes
- Stamp Something - Anything Goes
- Craft Us Crazy - #16 - Autumn Colours
- Freshly Brewed - #63 - Something New
- Digistamps4Joy - #27 - Colours of Fall
- Little Darlings - #7 - Brown and Red
- Paper Pretties - #171 - Earth Elements
- Papercraft Star - #62 - Anything Goes
- Truly Scrumptious - #65 - Decorate The Inside Of Your Card