Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Wednesday 21 September 2011

I Made Top 3 At Digistamps4Joy

I've just seen that I made Top 3 over at the Digistamps4Joy blog challenge.


My Red and Cream Tiddly Inks Mushroom New Home card was chosen as Top 3 in their Colours Of Fall challenge.



You can see the original post for this card here.

15 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Congratulations, not surprised its lovely. Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Crafty Loops said...

Yeah!! Well done Kathleen. Lee xx

Sandra H said...

Well done Kathleen your an inspiration with all your projects:) Sandra H

Lisa Cornwall said...

Congrats on your award. Gorgeous card as always Hugs Lisa x

Wendy said...

Congratulations Kathleen,fabulous card.
Wendy xx

ScattyShirley said...

Kathleen that is a gorgeous card. I am so jealous. I need to get back into my craft room and just found out grandson is working all weekend so he can't help me put my craft cupboard back together so will have to do it myself unless hubby deigns to help ;-)
I must get my blog working maybe when my son and DIL visit from USA at Christmas ooh don't tell anyone I am not supposed to know as it is a surprise.!
how he thought I would have enough food for 2 more people if we don't know they are coming let alone somewhere for them to sleep. But I will just act very surprised when they arrive.
OH I am supposed to be commenting on your card.
Oh and congratulations on being in the top three for the competition etc. I love all your cards.

Teresa said...

Hello Kathleen
This is the first chance I've had to come blog-hopping since I got back from holiday so you're one of the first, I have to say this card is simply beautiful, I love the colours, well done on your win! Hugs Teresa xx

Alizabethy said...

Well done - and such a cute card!

Im just me - Marleen said...

A well done honey, it a beautiful card.. Marleen Docrafts xxx

Fiona Keel said...

congrats on your top 3 placing at digistamps4joy, a beautiful card and very well deserved award! Fi xx

Heike said...

This card is beautiful Kathleen. A really lovely image.
Heike xx

Hazel said...

Hi Kathleen

What a fabulous card - love the image and colour combination you have used - so pretty.

Take care

Hazel x

ZOOLUCRAFTS said...

Hi I am Zoolucrafts, (Sue) and am looking through your blog. This is all new to me, I like the New Home card you made. I am looking for something like that to make a card for my daughter who is moving into a new flat. Thank you.

ZOOLUCRAFTS said...

Hi I am Zoolucrafts, (Sue) and am looking through your blog. This is all new to me, I like the New Home card you made. I am looking for something like that to make a card for my daughter who is moving into a new flat. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Well done Kathleen ..This is beautiful.
I love the way you have coloured the mushroom.
lUV
CRAFTY-BITS
XXX

Blog Widget by LinkWithin