The Kooky Teapot #1 digi image was coloured using Copic Sketch markers:
- Teapot: R20, E51, B00
- Rosebuds: R20, RV21, YG41
- Dragonfly: B00, R20, RV21, E51
This in turn was then matted onto a panel of the blue rose and ribbons paper from the Papermania Blueberry Hill paper pad. A panel of light blue paper was then punched using the Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace corner and border punches.
All the layers were then matted onto the card blank and a bow tied using Celebrate cream organza ribbon and added in the top left corner of the image panel.
Three white Papermania adhesive pearls were coloured using Copic markers:
- Pearls: E21, E51
The sentiment, from the Papermania Scrolls and Sentiments stamp set, was stamped next to the image using Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue pigment ink.
The dragonfly was then highlighted with Craft Planet Iridescent Sparkle glitter glue and the pearl detail of the teapot highlighted with Anita's 3D Gloss.
Here are the challenges that I am entering this card into:
- Art Impressions Stamps - #12 - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments - #26 - Anything Goes
- Pixie Dust Studio - #70 - Say It Out Loud
- Crafts and Me - #30 - Ribbon
- Flutterby Wednesdays - #150 - Soft Pastels
- Freshly Brewed - #42 - Cute and Sweet
- Anita Be Stampin' - #16 - Anything Goes
- Anything Goes - #38 - Pearls
- Karen's Doodles - #58 - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamps - #10 - For The Ladies
- Make It Monday - #32 - Anything Goes
- My Partner In Crafting Crime - #24 - Layer It Up
- The Shabby Tea Room - #57 - Doillies and/or Lace
- Stamp 'n' Doodle - Girly
- Woodware USA - #22 - Anything Goes
- Fairy Fun Fridays - #50 - Nursery Rhymes (I'm A Little Teapot)
- Addicted To Stamps - #1 - Happy Birthday
- A Gem Of A Challenge - #19 - Pearls and/or Swirls
- Inspire Me Fridays - #2 - Anything Goes
- Stamping Vacation - Any Creature Associated With A Cocoon