Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Networked Blogs

Saturday, 2 April 2011

I Am A Winner In The Dutch Dare Blog Hop

Dutch Dare held a blog hop for their 105th challenge. It's the first blog hop I've taken part in - and I think I'll be entering more now!!!

The card I entered was the Moroccan Tiles card:


You can see the original post for this card here.

I know that I've won a prize from Robyn's Fetish, but as yet, I don't know what exactly I've won. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

ETA: I have won a pre-selected assortment of images - typical because I'd just compiled an extensive wishlist and there was only one of them in the selection!! Never mind!

11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats, thanks for sharing!

hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Fiona Keel said...

stunning card Kathleen, Fi x

skated said...

YAY Congratulations Kathleen, your card is stunning. I bet you cant wait to play with your winnings

Kate xxx

GoonerGirl said...

Congrats kathleen beautiful card Chris xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Well done :-) Lovely card! Elaine-xxx-

Teresa said...

Congrats Kathleen I loved that card xx

'The Crafting Owl' said...

Well done you I'm not surprised you won with such a super card!

Redrottie said...

well done bud!!!

Katalytic said...

Well done you, it's a great card. Popped over form the Do crafts blog hop. I am grateful for your helpful blogging tips too.

sue said...

congratulations kathleen,lovely card. sue xx

xGemmax said...

Woohoo...congrats sweetie on your win!
hugs and xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin