The 'A Little Birdie Told Me' Gorjuss Girl image, from Sugar Nellie, was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and coloured using Copic markers:
- Hair: E21, E31, E35, E57
- Skin: E00, E21, E51, R20
- Dress/Socks: R20, R39, C0
- Bird: B02, C0
- Shadow: N3, E31
A larger square was cut from candy pink textured card from Papermania and the edges were scuffed using the Basic Grey precision file set. A big scalloped square was then die cut from the dusky red textured card from Papermania, scuffed with the precision file set and coloured with the Tim Holtz Dusty Concord and Fired Brick distress inks.
A panel of the Felicity paper from the Basic Grey Euphoria paper pad was matted onto a similarly distressed mat of the dusky red textured card, as were two small panels of the Utopia paper from the same paper pad.
A Prima paper flower from the Botanical Mix tub was added to the image panel using a large pink Papermania brad, and two small pink Papermania brads were added to the two small panels of Utopia paper. The brads were then highlighted with small dots using the Papermania Snow White gel pen.
The sentiment, from the Papermania Clare Curd Sentiments stamp set, was stamped in the bottom corner of the card blank using Versafine Crimson Red archival pigment ink and traced over the top with a Sakura Clear Glaze pen, as was the red bow on the dress.
I will be entering this card into a few blog challenges:
- Fab 'n' Funky - #39 - Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties - Brads or Eyelets
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - Happy Birthday
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - #24 - Pretty In Pink
- Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge - Anything Goes
- CES Challenge - #2 - Floral Frenzy
- Our Daily Bread - #28 - Buttons, Brads or Eyelets
- Stamp Something - Something Cute
- Southern Girls - #1 - Anything Goes
- A Spoon Full Of Sugar - #120 - Animal Crackers
- Cuttlebug Challenge - #100 - Happy Birthday