A panel of the Spumoni paper from the much underused Basic Grey Two Scoops paper pad was cut and the corners punched using the Martha Stewart Double Loops corner punch.
A strip of the Ice-Cream Parlour paper, from the same paper pad, was adhered across the centre of the punched panel and matted on to the card blank.
The Gorjuss Girl image was placed over the white stamped panel and the 'Happy Birthday' words, from the Woodware Jane's Script sentiments stamp set were stamped either side of the image using the Versafine Smokey Gray archival pigment ink and traced over using the Sakura clear Stardust pen.
Holes were punched in two corners of the Label shape using the Big Bite and small teal Papermania eyelets were set in the holes and light blue satin ribbon was knotted through them.
The Gorjuss Girls image was then added to the centre of the panel using 3D foam pads and Craft Planet Iridescent Sparkle glitter glue was added over the wings, small heart and dress hearts of the image.
A white Papermania Imaginisce paper flower was layered over an aqua Prima flower and a small teal Papermania eyelet was added to the centre. A length of the light blue ribbon was knotted and threaded through the centre as a finishing touch.
This card has been entered into the following blog challenges:
- AiFactory - #49 - Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz - #38 - Anything Goes
- Delightful Challenges - Make It Sparkle
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthdays
- Anything Goes - #17 - Cute
- The Pink Elephant - #84 - Aqua/Designer Paper/Embellishment of Choice
- Wild Orchid - #6 - Ribbons & Bows
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - #25 - Sparkle & Glitter
- Corrosive Challenge - #82 - Clean Up The Dust
- Sundays with Crissy - #9 - Sparkle & Shine
- Allsorts - #71 - Plain & Simple
- Crazy4Challenges - #56 - Bling
- Our Daily Bread - #31 - Wing It
- A Spoon Full Of Sugar - #122 - Anything Goes
- Tuesday Taggers - It Takes All Sorts
- Theme Thursday - Two Things
- Totally Papercrafts - #35 - A Kind Of Magic
- Keep It Simple - Bling It
- Caardvarks - Clean & Simple