The Butterfly image, from the Penny Black Enjoy Life stamp set, was stamped using Versacolor Black pigment ink and heat embossed with PSX silver embossing powder. The image was then coloured using Craft Planet Fuchsia glitter glue and Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Stickles and die cut using a standard circle Nestabilities die.
The Fleur de Lys circle frame stamp from the Papermania Hampstead Icons and Sentiments stamp set was stamped using the Versacolor Black ink and silver embossed and die cut into a circle. A further circle was die cut from black card and a big scalloped circle from silver mirror card.
A strip of the black card was punched using the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis deep-edge punch and layered onto the silver mirror card. This was then matted onto a square of the pink and black floral paper from the Kate Knight paper pack.
The edges of this paper were distressed with the Tim Holtz Black Soot distress ink and matted onto the black card.
A couple of Prima paper flowers were layered up with a white Papermania flower brad and added in the top right hand corner. The brad was covered with the Rock Candy Stickles and black glitter from the Lakeland glitter pack was sprinkled over the top.
I will be entering this card into a few challenges:
- Color Throwdown - #110 - Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry
- The Belli Challenge - #100 - B-Themed Embellishments
- Lexi's Creations - #22 - Flower Power
- The Shabby Tea Room - #27 - Fresh Living
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - #25 - Sparkle and Glitter
- Kenny K's Krafty Girlz - #10 - Embossing
- Paper Sundaes - #35 - Minimum 3 Embellishments
- Sundays With Crissy - #9 - Sparkle and Shine
- Craft Your Days Away - #3 - Girly and Glitter
- Our Daily Bread - #29 - Sparkle
- Totally Gorjuss - #47 - Flower
- Fairy Fun Fridays - #35 - Embossing