The Time Piece Collage image was stamped using Papermania Olive Green ink and heat embossed with Heat It Up! Verdigris embossing powder. The image was then die cut using a standard square Nestabilities die and distressed using Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Broken China and Frayed Burlap distress inks. This was then matted onto a square of blue card also distressed with the inks.
A panel of the Boulder paper from the Basic Grey Archaic paper pad was distressed around the edges using the same distress inks, as was the strip of the Bygone Plaid paper, from the same paper pad. The plaid paper was matted onto blue card and across the Boulder paper.
The sentiment, also from the Clocks 3 stamp set, was stamped in the lower corner of the patterned paper using the Broken China distress ink.
The image panel was added over the plaid paper and two aqua card candy from Craftwork Cards, colour distressed with the Broken China and Frayed Burlap inks, were added in diagonal corners.
I will be entering this card into a few blog challenges:
- The Pink Elephant - #84 - Aqua/Designer Paper/Embellishment of Choice
- I Did It Creations - #22 - Keep It Simple
- Stamptacular Sunday - #77 - Grid Challenge
- Secret Crafter - #101 - Anything Goes
- Fairy Fun Friday - #35 - Embossing
- The Stamp Man - #5 - Distress
- AiFactory - #48 - For The Boys
- ABC Challenge - D is for Distressing
- Simon Says Stamp and Show - Grunge
- Tuesday Taggers - It Takes All Sorts
|This week's Tuesday Taggers Challenge is sponsored by Ribbon Oasis|