The sentiment, from the Hero Arts Anytime Messages stamp set was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink and distressed using the Black Soot ink, as was the embossed pink panel.
The image panel was matted over the embossed strip and the sentiment added below it.
The image panel was highlighted with Glitz It Light Purple glitter glue, and Papermania silver self-adhesive gems were added to the flowers and the sentiment panel.
The inside of the card was also decorated using the pink and black card and a strip of the passionflower paper. The sentiment was stamped using stamps from the Elzybells Swirly Sentiments stamp set and the Onyx Black ink, with the edges of the sentiment panel distressed with the Black Soot ink.
Here are the challenges I'm entering this card into:
- One Stitch At A Time - #32 - Anything Goes
- Paper Sundaes - #37 - Things With Wings
- The Paper Players - #17 - Photo Inspiration (Pink & Black)
- Sundays with Crissy - #9 - Sparkle & Shine
- Crazy4Challenges - #56 - Bling
- Our Daily Bread - #31 - Wing It
- Totally Papercrafts - #35 - A Kind Of Magic
- AiFactory - #49 - Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz - #38 - Anything Goes
- Delightful Challenges - Make It Sparkle
- Flutter By Wednesdays - #123 - All Winged Things
- Little Red Wagon - #47 - Glitter
- A Spoon Full Of Sugar - #122 - Anything Goes
- Oldie But A Goodie - #2 - Pink and Girly
- Incy Wincy - #61 - Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge - No Ribbons or Buttons
- Tuesday Taggers - It Takes All Sorts
- Creative Inspirations - #43 - Pink & Black