The Fleur de Lis mini stamp from Inkadinkado was stamped over the top using Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink, as was the Stamps Away Happy Anniversary stamp.
The image panel was then matted onto black card.
A strip of teal floral circle paper, from the Papermania Temptations Big One paper pad, was matted onto the black card and across the card blank and the image panel matted over the top.
Three large teal pearls (from the Create and Craft carousel) were added in the top right corner.
Here are the challenges I am entering this card into:
- 2 Sisters - #49 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts - #113 - Free and Easy
- Digi's With Attitude - #32 - Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays - #16 - Anything Goes
- Paper Cutz - #101 - Anything Goes
- Stamp Something - Something Embellished
- Craft Us Crazy - #13 - Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Stamp's Best - #68 - Clean and Simple
- Play Date Cafe - #91 - Black and White and 1 Other Colour
- Sassy Studio Designs - #82 - Clean and Simple
- Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
- Crafts and Me - #44 - Add A Flower
- The Stamping Boutique - #11 - Use Cool Colours
- Craft Your Passion - #67 - Text It
- Incy Wincy - #103 - Black and White and 1 Other Colour
- Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes