Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Colouring "White" Copic Tutorial

I've just discovered a new-to-me blog from a lovely lady called Kylie from down-under.

Her cards are lovely and she has a great tutorial for colouring in things  that are white using the Copic markers.

You can find the tutorial here.

Here's one of the images she has coloured:


Here's another example of her work:


1 comment:

Kylie said...

Hi Kathleen,
I'm glad you like my tutorial! Thanks for the sweet comments :)
Have a great day :)
Hugs
Kylie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin