Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Shabby Fabric Flowers Tutorial

I flagged up this amazing tutorial for making shabby fabric flowers over on the docrafts forum the other day and it went down a treat. I thought I had better add the link here on my blog so that I will be able to find it again in the future when I am brave enought to try making one of them myself!!

I really should point out that I haven't made this tutorial, but it is the work of the very talented Roben-Marie.



You can find the tutorial here!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Just stunning - you're very clever. Love 'em!! Jxx

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

Hi Kathleen, I thought I would pay you a visit as it's been ages since I last visited you in Blogland. I saw the thread you put on docrafts about these flowers. What a fab tutorial, thank you for pointing it out to us, much appreciated hun. xx vicki xx

p.s. I deleted my previous comment as I didn't read your post properly, sorry luvly xx

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing this tutorial Kathleen, those flowers are amazing xx

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin