Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Friday 11 December 2015

Last Post Before Sabbatical

So, here it is!

My last post before I take a sabbatical over Christmas and New Year - but I promise I will be back with more posts. Both of new cards and some of the older, throwback cards from 2011 onwards.

Hopefully I will be reinvigorated following my Christmas break and have lots of new ideas for cards. Especially after my mammoth Christmas card making of 108 cards in just over a month!!! That really took it out of me!

So, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2016. I hope Santa brings you all what you wanted - only if you were good though!

And I'll see you in the New Year!

1 comment:

Lisa xx said...

Hi Kathleen! In the good ol' days over at docrafts I went by the username Lisa xx...I wish you and yours a Joyful Christmas and look forward to catching up with yourself and your gorgeous cards in the new year xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin