Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Monday 27 April 2009

I Won Something Else - And I Forgot All About It!!

I forgot all about this! Even when it fell through the letter box with an American postmark and a customs note saying 'Stickers Book' it didn't ring any bells.

Hubby was asking me what else I'd bought and I was trying to convince him nothing. It all fell on deaf ears.

Then I opened the parcel and I remembered! When Paper Wishes launched their new forum they had a competition and so many people would be chosen to win 10 sheets of Dazzles (that's peel-offs to you and me), and a book with card designs and Hot Off The Press papers and die-cuts in it to make some cards. The examples in the book are lovely and I'm actually tempted to get some of my peel-offs out again to make some cards with. They've been very neglected over the past twelve months as I've concentrated on making good use of my many stamps!!!

Watch this space!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on all your wins. I think peel offs are amazing, especially as I hate my hand-writing. Can't wait to see your creations. hugs Avril

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations. Dianne xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin