Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Debs' Amazing Birthday Blog Candy - CLOSED

Here is the amazing blog candy being offered by Debs over on her blog. Please head over there to have a look at her creations. They really are beautiful.

She is offering the blog candy to celebrate her birthday and consists of the following:
Copics, Nesties, Fiskars border punch, stamps, paper, flowers, buttons and ribbons.



What you could actually win is:

Set A (36) Copic Ciao Markers (A good starter set and includes skin shades)
Spellbinders dies: Nestabilities - Labels 1, Ribbon Tags Trio & Butterfly Reflections.
Fiskars Apron Lace border punch.
Gorjuss Girls Stamp Set 2 ( 6 stamps) by Sugar Nellie.
2 12x12" Speciality paper pads of the latest releases from K & Co 'Madeline' & 'Wild Raspberry'.
50 assorted Flowers.
40 x 1 metre lengths of assorted ribbons.
25 Flower Buttons.

All I can say is that Debs has very good taste as all these goodies are yo my taste, especially those lovely K&Co papers!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one!!!!

To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is link the candy on your blog and leave a comment here. The candy is open to everyone, so those without blogs can also enter. Details are explained on Debs' blog. The draw will be done using a random generator on Saturday 23rd May at 10pm.

The winner will be announced the following day (Sunday 24th May) at midday so please check back to see if you have been lucky.

If the candy is not claimed by midday on Tuesday 27th May a new winner will be drawn.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin