Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Monday 18 May 2009

A Brand New Challenge Blog

On the 1st June, there will be a brand new challenge blog launching over on 'The Next Level' challenge blog.

They intend to set weekly challenges as well as explore "new avenues, ideas and techniques" in order to make our crafting that little bit more adventurous.

They would like us all to spread the word, so head over to their new blog and see how you can be a part of that.

They will also be offering two different blog candy prizes to two winners on launch day, so head over and see how you can win one of the prizes!!!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Thanks for letting us know about this,sounds fun,will go and have a look,hugs Janette.x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin