- Everybody Art Challenge - #83 - Easter
- Simon Says Challenge - Easter and Glimmer
- Charisma Cardz Challenge - #12 - Spring Has Sprung
- Stampin' For The Weekend Challenge - #35 - Easter
- Pollycraft Challenge - #36 - Sparkly Things
The image, from the Penny Black Garden Friends stamp set, was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink and coloured using the Copic Sketch markers.
- Chicks: Y00, Y08, Y17
- Beaks/Feet: YR02, E13
- Flowers: R20, YR02
- Grass: YG07, YG17
The image was matted onto yellow Core'dinations card and pink card embossed using the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.
A strip of the pink distressed bubble paper, from the K&Co The Best of K&Co Too paper pad, was punched along both edges with the Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace border punch. This was then layered onto a strip of the yellow Core'dinations card and the yellow tulip paper, also from the K&Co pad.
The image was added over the border strip and a yellow paper flower from The Crafty Cow was added in the bottom-right corner. Yellow faux gems were added along the border strip and in the centre of the flower.