- Papertake Weekly - Putting On The Glitz
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - #9 - Spring - Flowers Everywhere
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - #35 - Bling Bling
- I Did It Creations - #42 - Bling It Up
- Secret Crafter - #121 - Stamped Flower
- Mami Doodles - #20 - Flower Card
- Stampin' With The Dragon - #19 - Anything Goes
- The Creative Cottage - #33 - Fabulous Florals
- For Fun Challenges - Happy Birthday
Wednesday, 16 February 2011
A swirly flourish was stamped over the edge of the lilac paper using a stamp from the HOTP Swirls stamp set and the Versafine Spanish Moss archival pigment ink.
The stamped petals were adhered to the back of a circle of olive green card cut using a Nestabilities circle die. The flower was attached over the ribbon and a clear faux gem was added in the centre of the green circle.
The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment, from Whispers, was stamped using the Imperial Purple ink.
Clear faux gems were then added along the edge of the lilac paper.
Here are the challenges I am entering this card into: