The Time Piece Collage image, from the Paper Artsy Clocks 3 stamp set, was stamped using Papermania Olive Green ink and heat embossed with Heat It Up! Moss embossing powder. The image was then die cut using a standard square Nestabilities die and distressed using Tim Holtz Antique Linen and Walnut Stain distress inks. This was then matted onto squares of green glimmer paper and brown card.
A panel of the beige and cream chequerboard paper from the HOTP Earth Tones Cardmaker's Creative Pack was distressed around the edges using the Antique Linen and Walnut Stain distress inks. The sentiment, also from the Clocks 3 stamp set, was stamped in the lower corner of the patterned paper using the Versafine Vintage Sepia archival pigment ink and a length of brown woven ribbon was adhered across the centre of the panel.
The patterned panel was matted onto the green paper and brown card. The image panel was then added over the ribbon and two brown card candy from Craftwork Cards were added in diagonal corners.
I did enter this card into lots of challenges but as Blogger decided to delete this post, I'm reposting the original version I had saved witohut all the challenges - hopefully Blogger will restore the latest version, but knowing my luck they won't as I had it saved before. This also means I have no idea which challenges I entered - D'oh!!
Here are the ones I've found:
- My Mum's Craft Shop - #5 - To Die For
- Emerald Faerie Garden - #1 - Anything Goes
- Clear It Out - Ribbon/Trim
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - #53 - Anything Goes
- PaperTake Weekly - Fancy A Punch?
- Make It Monday - #36 - Anything Goes
- Creative Cowgirls - Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - #118 - Anything Goes
- Divas By Design - #1 - Anything Goes
- Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central - Birthday