Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Tuesday 10 May 2011

I Won The My Grafico May Monthly Giveaway

WOW!!
I've just discovered that I won the May Monthly Giveaway over on the My Grafico Facebook page. It's the first one I've entered - I just hope that they will post to the UK as it is a lovely Teresa Collins scrapbooking kit.


I'm keeping my fingers well and truly crossed!!!

ETA: Just had a look at the rules and I don't like my chances!!! Think if it is limited to US entries then it should be more overt. Still keeping my fingers crossed just in case.

ETA: Well, that was short lived. They reckon that legally they can't hold the draw internationally so that's the end of that. They are going to add that to the main posts in future tho so at least others won't be disappointed.

ETA: Well, just had an email from them and  they are going to send me a kit as a gesture of goodwill - how neat is that!? Very generous of them. Something to look forward from postie now!!!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations - how about you contact them and offer to pay the postage? Just a thought. :)X Have a nice day!

Aquarius said...

Congratulations on your win - hope they will send it to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Try Shelias idea! Hope it works and they are nice ;)

x

nessy said...

oh big congratulations!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, if you can read this then you advice worked!! Well done on your challenge win, great card
Sue(bearhouse DC)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin