Here is a wallet card I made for a good friend over on the docrafts forum - Teresa has just got a DT post on the Here Come The Boys blog challenge so I sent her some male images for her to use. I look forward to seeing what she does with the images.
The Kerry Jo image, available from Debbi Moore, was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black and watercoloured using the Whispers Brushstroke markers and highlighted with Anita's 3D Gloss. This was matted onto pink and black card.
A panel of the beige and black floral paper from the Dovecraft Designer Amethyst Floral paper pack was matted onto pink card and a length of black organza ribbon was tied around this panel. The image panel was then attached over the ribbon.
The sentiment circle, from the Papermania Just For You stamp set, was stamped using the Onyx Black ink and matted with pink and black circles cut using standard and scalloped circle Nestabilities dies.
Anita's 3D Gloss was then added over the top of the sentiment to make a glossy tile.
Here are the challenges I am entering this card into:
- Clear It Out - Colours
- Cheerful Stamp Pad - #18 - Colour My World
- House of Gilli - Flowers
- KB Cute Monday - #14 - Girly
- Make It Monday - #38 - Anything Goes
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity - #48 - Flower Power
- Woodware USA - #28 - Anything Goes
- I Did It Creations - #56 - Anything Goes
- Fairy Knoll - #51 - Flowers
- Crafting For All Seasons - #1 - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- Divas By Design - #2 - One For The Girls
- Paper Shelter - #15 - Anything Goes
- Truly Scrumptious - #57 - Anything Goes
- Addicted To Stamps - #4 - Pink and Brown
- AiFactory - Girly Girl
- Digi Doodles Shop Best - #60 - Anything Goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - #11 - Anything Goes