Here is a close-up view of the image and sentiment:
A strip of the dark blue and green paisley paper from the Laura Ashley Traditional paper pack was matted onto the navy shimmer card and a length of olive green stitched woven ribbon from the Chatterbox Olive ribbon pack was wrapped around the panel.
This was matted onto a panel of the green and dark blue etched botanical paper from the same paper pad and matted onto a panel of the navy blue shimmer card.
The sentiment, from the Elzybells Swirl Sentiments stamp set was stamped using the Midnight ink and matted onto the shimmer card. The image panels were matted over the ribbon and the sentiment placed beneath it.
Green pearls, from the Kort and Godt Pastels set, were added to either side of the sentiment panel, lined up using the Stampin' Up Mat Pack template.
I have to say I'm rather pleased with it!!!
Here are the challenges I am entering this card into:
- Dream Valley - #8 - Stamp Something
- Stampin' Sisters In Christ - #92 - Use Something New (butterfly stamp)
- Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ann's - #42 - Use More Than One Image
- Inspire Me Fridays - #9 - Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz - #22 - Something That Flies
- Crafty Purple Frog - Things Of Beauty
- PaperCrafting Journey - #11 - Anything Goes
- The Rubber Cafe - #20 Weddings/Anniversaries
- Stamp Insanity - #61 - Anything Goes
- Digistamps4Joy - #20 - On The Wings Of The....
- My Mum's Craft Shop - #8 - Things With Wings
- Partytime Tuesday - #18 - Anything Goes
- Cheerful Stamp Pad - #19 - A Special Reason
- Craft Your Passion - #61 - Anything Goes
- Make It Monday - #40 - Anything Goes
- My Partner In Crafting Crime - #28 - Uncoloured Image
- Addicted To Stamps - #5 - Bingo (Pearls, Flowers, Non-Cute Image)