Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Saturday 4 June 2011

Update On My Grafico Prize

You may remember a few weeks ago I said  that the lovely lady from My Grafico said that she would send me a prize even thought the competition was only open to US residents. Well, after waiting for nearly four weeks to hear anything, I decided she must have changed her mind and emailed her to confirm that this was in fact the case.

It turns out that life had just got in the way and that she thought she had emailed me to say the shipping label wouldn't accept my address and could I resend it to include GB in it.

Well, seems she just forgot to click the send button as it was still in her drafts folder!!

Well, she has now sent me the parcel and a tracking number, so now I shall be stalking the poor postie once more!!!

I can't wait for it to arrive and will let you know what it is when it gets here.

YIPPEE!!!

Big Grin Smiley

Big Thumbs Up Smiley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin