Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Thursday 23 June 2011

Call Out To All Whimsy Stamps Users

The lovely Ann from Raindrop Echo Designs has put out a request for all users of Whimsy Stamps (real or digi) to submit their cards for the future issue of their virtual magazine.

Here is the request she posted over on the docrafts forum:

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this is allowed to be posted here, and if not, I apologize. We have seen some traffic coming through these forums to visit our magazine and I thought I would post up this magazine call for those who may be interested. See details below.

Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine will release its next issue in August and we are looking for samples created by you! Our first issue (which you can find here) was a huge success. Would you like to have the chance to have your Whimsy Stamps creation included in the next issue? If so, keep reading!

All creations must include Whimsy Stamps images whether rubber, digi, or sentiments. We have specific themes for the next issue which are listed below. Please remember these need to be never before seen or posted creations.

Deadline: August 1st

Themes of interest:
  • Using Whimsy Stamps' exclusive line of Shapeology dies
  • Combining Whimsy artists (for example: Crissy’s Fancy Bench and KennyK’s Queens Cutie, or Meljen’s Baby Bunny Bottle and Raindrop Echo Designs Welcome Baby Sentiments)
  • Beyond Cards: Anything-but-a-card creations
  • Using doilies, twine, sewing, distressing, and wet/dry embossing
  • Masculine-themed cards
  • Summer/Travel theme
  • Glitz and Glam
Please email all submissions to Whimsy Magazine with your name and blog address (if applicable) and also include the following information with your submissions along with photograph(s) of your creations. We welcome all types of creations!

Creation information:
  • Stamps:
  • Ink:
  • Coloring medium:
  • Papers:
  • Embellishments:
  • Tools:
  • Other:
  • Quick how-to (optional):
We will send you a confirmation message that we have received your submission. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at Whimsy Magazine. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your support!

Ann Vento
Raindrop Echo Designs
http://raindropecho.com/
http://raindropechodesigns.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't think I have any Whimsey stamps but just wanted to say 'Good Luck' in my blog candy draw. I have had your blog in my RSS feed for a long time as I love the things you make. just don't get around to commenting much on many blogs as life often gets in the way. OH doesn't like me to be on the computer too long!!
x Tricia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin