The Heart Flower image, from the Pink Gem Funky Flowers stamp set, was stamped using Adirondack Raisin dye ink and die cut using a Petite Oval Nestabilities die. This was then pierced around the edge using the Stampin' Up piercing template (Mat Pack) and matted onto a Petite Scalloped Oval die cut from burgundy shimmer card.
A panel of the Extravagance paper from the Basic Grey Eva paper pad was punched along the edges using the XCut Sparkler border punch and matted onto a panel of the burgundy card.
A length of burgundy organza ribbon was wrapped around the panel and matted onto the front of the card blank.
The sentiment, from a free stamp from Craft Stamper magazine designed by Personal Impressions, was also stamped using the Raisin ink and matted onto the burgundy card. Both the image and sentiment panels were then positioned centrally over the ribbon.
Burgundy self-adhesive pearls, from the Hobby House Ruby Mix, were then added to the Heart Flower image.
And here is the variation on this that I made for my Mother-in-Law:
This one was made in exactly the same way, except the edges of the Extravagance paper was punched with the EKSuccess Scalloped Scallop border punch.
I'm really quite pleased with these!
Here are the blog challenges that I am entering these cards into:
- A Gem Of A Challenge - #17 - Anything But A Square
- Allsorts - #96 - For A Special Lady
- Craft Your Days Away - #16 - For Mum or A Special Lady
- Crafty Emma - #29 - Die Cut Crazy
- Easy Craft Projects - #34 - For Mum
- Totally Gorjuss - #73 - Spring Is Sprung
- Crafty Catz - #75 - Pearls and Swirls
- Delicious Doodles - #18 - Floral Fantasy
- Fairy Fun Fridays - #49 - Oh So Spring
- Mami Doodles - #22 - Celebrate Spring
- Sew Many Cards - #48 - Spring Fling
- Simply Create - #40 - Do-It-Yourself/Anything Goes
- Stamp Something - Something Spring
- Stampin' For The Weekend - #6 - For Mum/Mother's Day
- Stampin' With The Dragon - Bring On Spring
- Wags 'n' Whiskers - #50 - Spring
- Dutch Dare - #105 - Celebrations
- Dare To Be Sassy Thursday - #65 - Bloomin' Beautiful
- Crafts and Me - #27 - Anything Goes
- Creative Cottage - #35 - Spring Has Sprung
- For Fun Challenges - Flowers + Sentiment
- Freshly Brewed - #40 - 2+ Embellishments
- Paper Pretties - #146 - Spring
- Scrapbook Sisters - #28 - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Mother's Day/Girlie
- The Paper Variety - Tic Tac Toe (Make A Card/Stamped Image or Sentiment/Use Scallops)
- A Spoonfull Of Sugar - #144 - Ribbon, Pearls/Rhinestones and Flowers
- Scrap-Creations - Spring Has Sprung
- Ladybug Crafts Ink - #20 - Monochrome
- Papertake Weekly - It's A Mum Thing
- Creative Stamp Friends - #21 - Spring
- Happileigh Scrappin' - #15 - Spring Has Sprung
- Lexi's Creations - #36 - Ribbons But No Bows or Knots
- Make It Monday - #30 -Anything Goes
- Ooh La La Creations - #76 - Mother's Day/Special Friend
- Pollycraft - #85 - Swirls and Pearls
- Stamp With Fun - #103 - Spring
- Stamps R Us - Celebrate Spring
- By The Cute and Girly - Springtime
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - #38 - Happy Spring
- Crafty Pad - #114 - For Mums
- Creative Inspirations - #56 - Mother's Day/Mum
- Creative Inspirations Paints - Flowers
- Cupcake Inspirations - #104 - Photo Inspiration (Flowers)
- Dream Valley - #3 - Mother's Day
- Gingerloft - #14 - Die Cuts and Punches
- Let's Ink It Up - #11 - Die Cuts and Punches
- One Stitch At A Time - #55 - Mother's Day/Babies
- Sparkles - #8 - Springtime