A panel of the multi-floral paper from the K&Co Sparkly Sweet paper pad was also matted onto the green and blue paper and a length of light blue organza ribbon was wrapped around it and the image matted over the top.
A pink card candy from Craftwork Cards was added over the ribbon and covered with the Iridescent Sparkle glitter glue.
The 'It's Your Birthday' circle sentiment from the Hero Arts Birthday Messages stamp set was stamped onto white linen card and green paper. The inner section of the sentiment was cut out from the white linen card and edged with the Worn Lipstick and Milled Lavender inks. The whole sentiment panel was cut from the green paper and all matted onto a circle cut from the blue paper. The sentiment panel was then adhered over the bottom corner of the image panel.
Here are the blog challenges I am entering this card into:
- Desert Island Crafters - #3 - Handcoloured Image, 2+ Patterned Papers, Birthday Theme
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes/Use Something Neglected
- Scrap-Creations - Kids
- Craft Your Passion - #47 - Girly Girl
- Ooh La La - Pink, Pink and More Pink
- Catered Crop - #6 - Go Crazy with Patterns!, Mixing Patterns, Anything Goes! (colours), Ribbon
- Dream Valley - #1 - Anything Goes
- So Saturday - #4 - Anything That Sparkles
- Little Claire's - #1 - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Oh So Girly
- Crafty Ann's - #35 - Birthday Card
- Guylou's Inimitability - Anything Goes
- Stampin' With The Dragon - Birthdays! Birthdays! Birthdays!
- Aud Sentiments - Birthday Cards
- Crafty Sentiments - Birthdays