I've just come across this amazing blog candy over on Angelwood's blog.
But, not only that, she has THREE blog candy packs up for grabs.
Candy 1 includes:
- Easter and butterfly charms
- 4.5 x 6.5 DCWV Pocket Full of Posies Matstack
- 2 stamps by Sweat Pea
- 1 Paper Makeup stamp (Christi fairy)
- 2 Kenny K stamps from Whimsy (Rock Chick) and (Download Diva)
- 1 Cornish Heritage Farms stamp (Man's Best Friend)
- 1 Magnolia stamp (bride and groom)
- 1 Whiff of Joy stamp (Fruity Willow)
- 1 Clear butterfly stamp set (Martha Stewart)
- Chipboard buttons
- Chipboard frame
- Making Memories canvas brads
- Making Memories stick pins
- 2 packages of self adhesive pearls
- 1 Spellbinder Pendants Die (Fleur De Lis)
- 1 package Prima Flowers - sticker flower
- Martha Stewart glitter (set of 3)
- 2 Cuttlebug embossing folders (Candy Cane stripes and Stars)
- Moon Glow Starburst Stains spray (rambling rose pink)
- Moon Glow Moon Shadow mist (pegleg pete purple)
- Moon Shadow Ink (ethereal emerald)
Candy 2 includes:
- Glue Glider Pro
- 2 Spellbinder Pendant dies (Fleur De Lis and Renaissance Hearts)
- EK Success Snowflake Border punch
- 1 Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad (Wander)
- Maya Road clear stamp set (Wildflowers)
- Stampology clear stamp ink pad
- Inkadinkado Glam Gold glitter powder
- 1 clear flourish stamp
- 1 Paper Makeup stamp set (Starstruck)
- Cornish Heritage Farms (Wild Turkeys Roosting)
- 1 Stampology clear stamp set (Autumn leaves)
- 2 stamps from Whimsy ( Cat and Fish - and Winter's Joy by Chrissy Armstrong)
- 1 Magnolia stamp (Tilda w/Candy canes)
- 3 Magnolia mini stamps (Pasta Edwin, Blueberry Tilda, Little Yummy For Your Tummy sentiment)
- Making Memories buttons (Sabrina)
- 2 packets of self adhesive pearls
- 3 bunches of Wild Orchid flowers
Candy 3 includes:
- Tim Holtz Sizzix die (Movers & Shapers)
- Stampendous Fuzzy flock
- 1 Spellbinder Shapeabilities dies (Fancy Tags)
- 1 Whiff of Joy stamp (Willow Summer Breeze)
- 1 Magnolia stamp (Dalecarlia Coat)
- 2 small packages of pearls
- 1 package of flower rhinestones
- 1 K&Co Cupcake brads
- 1 small bunch of Wild Orchid flowers
There are a few rules for you to follow to be able to win one of these:
- leave a comment on Angelwood's blog candy post.
- leave a comment on Elena's post at her blog to have your name entered twice.
- become a follower of Anglewood's blog if you are not already.
- become a follower of Angelwood's Magnolia Only blog.
- post the blog candy on your sidebar.
- add a post about Angelwood's candy on your blog to have your name entered a third time.