A strip of the multi ribbon strips paper from K&Co Classic K McKenna paper pad was matted onto the beige and red card, and then onto a panel of the green large floral paper also from the McKenna paper pad.
The stamped image was attached over the ribbon strip paper and three olive green card candy from Craftwork Cards were attached along the ribbon paper panel. The card candy were covered with Glitz It Pear Green glitter glue to make them nice and sparkly.
The sentiment panel was created by stamping the sentiment from the Hero Arts Birthday Messages stamp set using the Crimson Red ink onto the cream card which was then matted onto the beige and red card.
Here are the blog challenges I am entering this card into:
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - #142 - Vintage/Shabby
- Top Tip Tuesday - #25 - Birthday
- Craft Your Passion - #48 - Anything Goes
- Crazy Challenge - #57 - Lovely Ladies
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ann's - Birthday Card
- Fun With Shapes and More - #78 - Happy Birthday
- Aud Sentiments - #23 - Birthday Card
- Do You Stack Up? - #9 - Just Green It
- PaperPlay - #11/9 - Shabby Chic/Vintage
- Simon Says - Anything Goes