The Visage Eyes image, from The Stamp Man/Craft Stamper magazine was stamped using Versafine Vintage Sepia archival pigment ink and distressed with ColorBox Alabaster Fluid Chalk ink. This was matted onto red and brown paper.
A length of the cream stitched satin ribbon, from the Chatterbox Chocolate ribbon pack was wrapped around a panel of the coral circles paper, from the K&Co McKenna paper pad and then matted onto the red and brown paper.
A small panel of the cream floral paper, from the same paper pad, was also matted up and layered up with the image panel.
Cream self-adhesive pearls, from the Hobby House Chocolate Heaven pack, were added in the bottom right corner of the coral paper and in the top left corner of the cream patterned paper.
Here are the blog challenges I am entering this card into:
- Craft Your Days Away - #16 - Card For Mum or Special Lady
- Send A Smile 4 Kids - #6 - Birthday Girl
- Sugar Creek Hollow - Anything Goes
- Fun At Fairy Knoll - #42 - Birthday or Thank You
- Paper Kutz - #83 - Anything Goes
- Phindy's Place - #47 - Hot Stuff/Warm Colors/Sunshine
- The Stamp Man - #18 - Mother's Day/Floral
- Charisma Cardz - #11 - To Die For
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - #51 - Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet - #5 - Gems, Brads or Pearls
- Shelly's Images - Show Us What You Got/Anything Goes
- Stamping Vacation - Use Nestabilities
- Amber's Craft and Stuff - #1 - Stashbuster/Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
- Bunny Zoe Crafts - Happy Birthday & Pearls
- Die Cut Dreams - #85 - Mother's Day or Special Friend
- Lexi's Creations - #36 - Ribbons But No Bows or Knots
- Make It Monday - #29 - Anything Goes
- Ooh La La - #76 - Mother's Day/Special Friend
- Pollycraft - #85 - Swirls and Pearls
- The Shabby Tea Room - #45 - Bingo - Ribbon/Embossing (dry)/Punch or Die Cuts
- Simon Says Stamp and Show - A Word
- There's Magic In The Air - Vintage Card or Tag