Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Easter Blog Candy from Jennifer - CLOSED

Jennifer over at Phoenix Crafts is offering an amazing blog candy.


Here's a list of the goodies:
9 Copic Ciao Markers RV10, RV02, RV04, R20, R29, R32, BG01, BG09, BG23
10 sheets of various Basic Grey paper 12x12
3 rolls of ribbon
Basic Grey Key Plate Album
X Cut corner rounder punch 5mm
Daisy D's Hinges in copper and patina
Stampers Anonymous Ornate Collage Stamps
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad in Milled Lavender and matching Distress Powder
Sizzlit Medium Die - owl w/branch
Sizzix Embossing folder - diamonds
Various Prima flowers

All you have to do to enter is:
leave a comment on this post
leave a link with this picture on your blog
become a follower of Jennifer's blog

Jennifer is happy to ship the blog candy internationally.

If you do not have a blog, then enter by email and Jennifer will include you in the draw.
The candy will be drawn on Easter Sunday 12th April at 7pm GMT.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin