Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Friday 14 August 2009

A Few Cards For The Men!


Well, as promised, here are a few cards I made for the men in my life.
All three of these cars are made using Hot Off The Press products including the Cardmakers Creative Packs and Artsy Collage.
GREEN AND BROWN VINTAGE CAR TAG
PATTERNED PAPERS
Heritage Paper pad - Hot Off The Press
Masculine Artsy Collage - Hot Off The Press
INKS etc
ColorBox Chestnut Roan fluid chalk ink
EMBELLISHMENTS
Green and brown fibres
OTHER
Gold 'It's Your Birthday' peel-offs - Anita's
BLUE SEAGULLS TAGS
The blue tag on the card was embossed using the Diamonds in the Rough Cuttlebug embossing folder. The raised design elements were coloured using a clear embossing pen and the shimmer chalks were added over the top of the ink.
The greeting was created in the same way, using a coloured pigment ink and the shimmer chalks.
STAMPS
Happy Birthday stamp - Papermania (Clare Curd Sentiments set)
PATTERNED PAPERS
Ultimate Cardmakers Creative Pack - Hot Off The Press
INKS ETC
ColorBox Chestmut Roan fluid chalk ink
Earth Tones Shimmer Chalks - Papermania
EMBELLISHMENTS
Brown/beige stripe ribbon - Chatterbox
OTHER
Diamonds In The Rough embossing folder - Cuttlebug
YELLOW POLKA DOT TAG
STAMPS
Best Wishes - Papermania (Clare Curd Sentiments set)
PATTERNED PAPERS
Earth Tones Cardmakers Creative Pack - Hot Off The Press
INKS ETC
Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink
EMBELLISHMENTS
Brown mini brads
DIE CUTS/PUNCHES
3/4" circle punch - Craft Planet

2 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

3 great cards, I always struggle with mens cards. My favourite is the seagull card. Debs xx

kay said...

fantastic trio of cards,i find mens cards so hard to do so well done for making three
kayx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin