Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Amazing Blog Candy from Rowena - CLOSED

Rowena, over on her Craftypagan blog, has reached 20,000 hits and has some amazing blog candy up for grabs..


Up for grabs is £20 to spend at Quixotic Paperie in the form of a gift voucher, and any Sugar Nellie stamp of your choice.


To be in with a chance, you must do the following:


1. Become a follower of Rowena's blog (if you're not already)
2. Post a link on your blog about this candy on your sidebar or in a blog post (please use the Quixotic voucher picture)
3. Tell Rowena what craft item is top of your wish list

There are a few rules for participating in this blog candy:


This is only open to those with blogs.
One post per person.
This blog candy closes on Tuesday 29th September at 12 noon GMT.

The winner will be announced on Wednesday 30th September and will be picked by random.org

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin