Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Pink and Green Regency Chair

This is the card that I made for my nan's birthday using the beautiful Papermania Signature Regency paper pad. I actually cut out the chair image from one of the papers.



This is a very simple card to make. The chair image was cut out from the patterned paper and adhered to a circle of cream card cut into a circle using the Nestabilities die. This was then matted onto a green scalloped circle, also using the Nestabilities.
A strip of the striped paper from the Regency paper pad was matted onto the green card and then across a panel of the pink paper and attached to the card blank.
The greeting was stamped using the 'A Perfect day' stamp from the Papermania Jesse Edwards Boutique stamp set and the Versafine Spanish Moss archival pigment ink. This was cut out and matted onto the green card. The chair panel was attached at the top of the card and the sentiment to the bottom.
Lavender self-adhesive pearls were then added to the edge ofthe chair panel and the sentiment panel.

The inside of the card was then decorated using the Regency papers and the 'Happy Birthday' stamp from the Papermania Clare Curd Sentiment stamp set.

4 comments:

Dazie said...

I absolutely love these papers only trouble is I have never known what to do with the chair one! Well you have inspired me now, this card is lovely!
Dazie
x

Julie said...

This is so elegant Kathleen and what a good idea!! Love these papers and must use mine!! Had a fab time at the Pally :) Thanks for all you luverly comments on my cards too!! Juliexxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card.
luv
Debby

Carolyn said...

I love this card - did you cut the chair by hand - wow

Blog Widget by LinkWithin