Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Thursday 3 September 2009

Lilac Multicoloured Daisies Smirk Hugs

This is my second entry to the Mojo Monday Blog Challenge #102.

It is also the 400th card design that I have produced since I started making cards (not including Christmas cards!!) I keep a book with a record of what I have used when making all my cards so that if I want to reproduce a card, or locate a patterned paper from somewhere, I know what it is.

Anyway, here is the second card I made to this week's Mojo Monday sketch:

The only differences that this card has to the previous one is the background paper, although it is also from the DCWV Glitter Mat stack.
On this card, I decided to thread some of the lilac stripe ribbon through the lilac pearl mat to create a knot effect.
The other difference with this card is that whilst making this one the glitter glue bottle decided to split all the way down it and glitter glue decided to splurge (yes, that is a word!!) all over my card. Thankfully I managed to wipe it all away with a baby wipe, not leaving any trace or damaging the patterned paper that it splurged all over!!!
STAMPS
Hugs - Smirk Love and Friendship stamp set
Fabulous Friends - Smirk Love and Friendship stamp set
PATTERNED PAPERS/CARD
DCWV Glitter Mat Stack
Lilac pearl die-cut mats - Lakeland
INKS ETC
Versafine Onyx Black Archival Pigment ink
Whispers Brushstroke markers
Craft Planet Lavender glitter glue
EMBELLISHMENTS
Lilac Stripe grosgrain ribbon - Anita's
DIE-CUTS/PUNCHES
Standard Circle die - Nestabilities
Photo Corner - Ellison Photo Corner die
OTHER
Swiss Dots embossing folder - Cuttlebug
'K ' rub-on - Me & My Big Ideas Primary Monograms

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin