Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Blog Candy From SCACD - CLOSED

The lovely Susana over at SCACD is offering 4, yes 4 blog candies over on her blog.

There aren't any pictures of the blog candy as they are as yet not-released stamp sheets.

Four people will each win 1 sheet of stamps!!

To be in with a chance of winning, head over to the blog candy post and let Susana know what is your favourite childhood memory.

You need to leave your answer by April 29th at 10:30 pm EST and leave your answer only on the blog candy post.

One entry per person only.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin