Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Monday 24 November 2008

Red and Green Penguins

Wow - I'm on a roll now!!!

This is my fourth Christmas card design.


I started by stamping the penguin image from the See D's Christmas Fun stamp set and watercoloured using Whispers Brushstroke markers and Sakura Stardust pens. White Sakura Souffle pen was added to the penguins' bellies and Papermania Glitter Flock was added to the penguins' hats.

The penguin image was matted onto DCWV red textured cardstock. Patterned paper from the DCWV Scrapbook in a Stack was matted onto olive green paper and a length of red grosgrain ribbon was attached across this panel.

The greeting is from the Dovecraft Studio G Stylized Christmas Tree mini set, stamped with Brilliance Rocket Red ink and matted onto the red textured cardstock.

So, that's 13 down, still many more to go!

I'm entering this one in the ABC blog challenge - this week's theme is 'R is for Ribbon'.

2 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Super card, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Jen said...

Such a cute image! Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin