Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Some Organizing Tips from Becca

I've been having a trawl through Becca's blog - as you can see from my earlier post and she has some great tips on organizing your stash and also having a record of what you've already got.
So far I've discovered a ribbon swatch book, 2 catalogues of dies and punches here and here and a colour swatch book of colouring media.

I found the latter particularly interesting. It can be used to assess the true colours of your pens, pencils, inkpads etc without having to scribble on a bit of scrap paper every time you use them, and also to stop you duplicating your stash when you see a sale just in case you haven't got that colour!!

It is definitely one of those projects that I will endeavour to tackle in the new year - along with my ribbon holder!! My other task is to add a sticker to the bottom of all my inkpads showing the colour of the ink so I can see immediately what colour they stamp out at.

Becca also has a great ribbon storage idea here that might be of interest to some of you. My only concern would be that the ribbon would crease if wrapped around the board.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin